UNC Diabetes Care Center Clinical Trial Program
UNC Diabetes Care Center has over 20 years of clinical research experience, conducting over 100 protocols. Our site has conducted Phase II-IV clinical trials on numerous diabetes therapies and interventions.
UNC Diabetes Care Center Clinical Trials Program successfully meets and exceeds recruitment expectations for over 80% of all clinical trials conducted. Our focus is providing research sponsors the highest quality of data while providing our research study participants with exceptional diabetes care and management.
About Our Site
For more information about our site here at the UNC Diabetes Care Center please click here
About Our Investigators:
For more information on studies we have completed, please click here
Added Clinical Value
- Board Certified Endocrinologist and Certified Diabetes Educators conduct diabetes management to achieve optimal individual diabetes control
- Extensive CGM and insulin pump therapy experience
- Expertise in protocol design and medical science
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinators
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements
- Access to entire UNC Hospital Database
- Online Recruitment Website / In house Registry with over 5000 diabetes subjects
- Satellite Research Location in Greensboro, North Carolina